The policy has been made to ensure that all Livah Customers, Dealers, Distributors get the Best warranty support and have a crystal clear idea about warranty, there by feels privileged and proud of owning a Livaah product. Livaah, materials and manufacturing processes to create the most innovative products. And now Livaah products even more value and peace of mind.
Warranty period for different Livaah products are as given below table
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Wifi Ups||6 Months of warranty from date of Purchase|
|Power bank Hardy 10000 mAh||6 Months|
|Power bank Hardy 20000 mAh|
|Power bank Laural 20000 mAh|
|Instant Power System (IPS)|
Note: some of the product name has mentioned. Rest of the product item kindly mention it.
Holiday Returns Policy
Anker has an Extended Holiday Returns Policy for 2020. Orders delivered between October 1st and December 31st, 2020 will be returnable through January 31st, 2021.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Anker’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Anker refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not
meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Anker’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Anker are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
imited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Livaah will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on
products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Anker must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● For defective items that Anker needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Anker or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Anker or Anker’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Damage due to mishandling of products like thrown by kids while playing, placed near the edge of table/shelf etc.
- Any consequential damage or loss arising on account of aforesaid damage to the electric component due to improper or over charging.
- Plating damage arising from any misuse or abuse of the band/product such as scratches, dents or any other physical damage.
- Plating damage due to exposure to chemical solvent, commercial cleaners, detergents, adhesives, cosmetic sprays e
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
Livaah is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Livaah products
● Returning personal items sent to Livaah
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
|Official seller||Warranty covers purchases from|
|Amazon vendor (US only)|
|B&H Photo||in store & online|
|eBay.com||ankerdirect, anker_outlet, eufy_official_store|
|Newegg.com||Anker Official Store|
|Walmart (online, US only)||AnkerDirect|
|Walmart (offline, US only)||in store|
|Apple Stores||in store & online|
|Costco (US/CA)||in store & online|
|BestBuy (US/CA)||in store & online|
|Target (US only)||in store & online|